Antique finds
A few weeks ago Tyler and I did some shopping at the annual Heidelburg bazaar (We had planned to go to Belgium but changed plans due to bad weather and a nasty cold that I had - thanks Ryan!). We found these two great antique pieces. The one of the left is a dough bowl and is desirable for its unuasally small size. Dough bowls are easily found here in Europe and I had been on the look out for one for a few months. The piece on the right is an old wooden basket of some sort. We liked its caracter. Pottery barn sells antique dough bowls similar to mine for $149-$199!! (HERE) Mine was less than half of that price! We did buy a few more things... but they are my Christmas presents so I'm not allowed to show you yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment