Hi everyone! We are back from a big adventure in Kentucky. My little brother, Zach, got married this past weekend!
Mom worked super hard on all the Rehearsal dinner decor. I think it turned out great!
Tyler and me and the happy couple.
Julie is such a goof-ball. She fits right into our family!
Tyler and my cousin, Lauren. Lauren and her sister Hannah were flower girls at the wedding, and were the stars of the rehearsal dinner in their pretty pink dresses.
Austin was the best man.
Hannah and me. Hannah and Lauren were my flower girls too.
Posing with some of the Brooks clan.
It was so great to see my Grandmother. She looked fantastic!
Three generations.
"I love my Mom."
Tyler, Granny, and Austin.
The bride and groom with Granny.
Mom with her BFF, Melissia.
Getting my hair done on the wedding day.
This one is for all you girls out there! I had to take a picture of my wedding hair!
Mom, Melissia, and me at the reception.
Zach and Julie's first dance.
Dad and I all dressed up.
Mother - groom dance.
Tyler promised Granny that he would dance with her. Evidently, she had been looking forward to it- She asked him to dance when the first song started playing!
Austin cut in and danced with Granny.
The groom even got a dance in!
Austin and Mom.
Susan showed off her new knee by dancing with Tyler.
Tyler twirling his mom around the dance floor.
The band was so good. Even Dad Goad couldn't resist dancing!
This is the point where I put the camera down for the night and danced myself. Tyler and I had so much fun visiting and dancing until midnight.










No comments:
Post a Comment