Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Home

Hi everyone. Thank you for the prayers. Your prayers have meant so much to me over the past week. I have felt overwelmingly loved during this hard time. This is going to be a short update because I am tired - but here goes. I was released from the hospital today (Wed) AND the movers came and delivered all of our furniture. Somehow this was pretty seamless, although I think Tyler will sleep well tonight! The surgery went well. It was cancer (more details on that in the future)and was on a few lymph nodes that were also removed. I was in very little pain and am very pleased with the very thin scar. I will have to have many more tests and treatments. Luckly this is a very curable cancer and the treatments are more of a pain in the behind than actually painful. Tyler's mom will be here tomorrow to take care of me for a week. My mom will be here soon too (thanks to everyone that made the whole passport thing happen). I am in good spirits and am hopeful that the treatments will be sucessful. Tyler is the best husband a girl could ever ask for and has been by my side the entire time. Continue to keep my family and I in your prayers - I still have a bit of journey before I'm well again. Thanks again for thinking of me!
Love,
Kristin

No comments: