Sunday, February 1, 2009

I too was tagged for the 25 things about you list

The 25

I’m obsessed with chocolate. Maison du Chocolat is my favorite.
Paris is my favorite city in the whole world.
The longer I am away from Owensboro, the more I want BBQ (Vive Old Hickory!!).
I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in June 2008. I had my thyroid removed in July 2008 and in August 2008 I had radiation. This Friday I’ll be in the hospital for 3-4 days for a check up.
I love living over seas and despite the many challenges, I don’t regret moving here.
I hate needles. When I have to have a shot or blood drawn (at least every few months) I close my eyes and pretend I’m in Hawaii on Waimea Beach.
I hate running, but I just started a 5k running program to prove to myself that I can do it.
I could eat my weight in pastries (tarte aux pomme, brezel, I could go on…).
I’m old fashioned and traditional.
I dress up for church, even if everyone else wears jeans.
I want to ride a Vespa in Rome with my man like Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday.
I love cooking and am always trying new recipes.
My dog is my child and sleeps under the covers with me like a little teddy bear.
I’m a sucker for reality TV.
Jane Austen is my all time favorite author.
I miss my family and friends, who are scattered all over the USA.
My husband is old fashioned and very romantic.
I love to watch triathlons and Emma Snowsill is sooo cool (love her story).
I hate calling people I don’t know on the phone – it might be a phobia.
Papaw’s fried catfish with homemade hush puppies, fried potatoes, and a tomato or two cut up from the garden is the best meal in the entire world.
I have big feet.
For Valentine’s Day I’m going to Baden Baden, Germany.
When I was little I picked up a metal washer in my driveway and put it on my finger. I had to go to the ER and have it sawed off. When Tyler was little he found a rice krispie on the ground on his way home from school and ate it. We were made for each other.
I had blue eyes until I was 5 or 6.
Annapolis, Maryland might be my second favorite city in the world.

I tag Tyler.

No comments: