You can count on me. Please have snow and mistletoe and presents under the tree....
Yes, it's true Tyler and I are going to be in Kentucky in under two weeks now. We will be home for about two weeks and will visit both parents in Kentucky, family in Nashville, and friends in Atlanta for a wedding. If you are going to be around any of those places - we would love to meet up with you! Send us an email, call us at our parents' houses, or leave a message on our blog and we'll work it out!
Yes, it's true Tyler and I are going to be in Kentucky in under two weeks now. We will be home for about two weeks and will visit both parents in Kentucky, family in Nashville, and friends in Atlanta for a wedding. If you are going to be around any of those places - we would love to meet up with you! Send us an email, call us at our parents' houses, or leave a message on our blog and we'll work it out!
3 comments:
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. :)
Hope to see you'll durning your visit.Hope you bring the weiner dog too! Uncle Sonny
I wish that I could see you as well. If ther is a way please call me if you are close. I am loving your blog thanks.
Melissa
Post a Comment