This is what Tyler does on his days off. Especially the first day off. He gets really tired from his crazy schedule at work. Today I managed to wake him up and take him shopping. We went to the mall (oh, yes we have a mall here!) and shopped - it was wonderful! I bought a cute grey and black plaid taffeta dress from Zara (and on sale - yipee!) to wear to Laura's wedding in a few weeks. I thought it was cute in the store, but when I came home and dressed it up with a little black jacket, tights and a shiny black heals, it was REALLY cute!
I also have this (with some sort of jacket/sweater- it's t-shirt material, Tyler says I can wear it, I'm thinking it isn't dressy enough -but I love it!):
and this with a black jacket/sleeves thing (it's not quite that red - the flash was crazy, it has
twisty straps - it's sort of a basic red cocktail dress, and is longer than knee length)
or last year's Christmas party dress (which I'm afraid won't pack well at all and will have be steamed at the cleaners after traveling):
I need two dresses for the wedding events (the wedding is at night). Which shall it be? I know I'm bringing the grey and black dress. But what else? Red? Purple? Black? Or buy something new in the States? Let me know what you think!
I also bought a sweater dress (the kind you wear over pants) that is trendy. Yeah for shopping! I'm still on the prowl for cute Christmas decorations. Much to my disappointment, the Christmas markets (at the least the two that I've been to so far) don't have really great decorations. They are more about the ambiance. Ice skating rinks, tons of fried everything, gluwein (mulled wine), rides and miscellaneous BBQ fest type crafts. The best part is that they are "CHRISTMAS" markets and there are nativity scenes and Christmas carols sung/played by musicians. People even greet each other by saying "Gruss Gott" (Or "May God greet you"). No political correctness here - LOVE IT. Tyler and I are hoping to go to a few more before we leave for the States.
No comments:
Post a Comment