Old man playing Christmas tunes under the giant tree.


Decorated buildings and a shop all for Tyler.

The Christmas market center and rows and rows of vendors.

Window and ornament shopping and Nativity scene that reminded me of all those Christmas trips to Opryland.

The ambiance was perfect. Tyler, Lucy and I braved the cold, but were rewarded with the sights and sounds of Christmas in the quintessential European medieval town.

Lucy and the giant dog toy and a random lighted store.

On the left is a famous Rothenburg "Schnee Ball." After we bought it jokes ala Alec Baldwin in the SNL Christmas skit "Delicious Dish" ensued. Oh and "The Knights that say,'Schnee'" after that. The things I do to keep Tyler awake in the car. It tasted like pie crust and Taco Bell twisty things (yum) - next time I'm getting chocolate. On the right are some of the many Christmas ornaments we bought. My goal is to fill our apothecary jar with fun round ornaments. It's my twist on the centerpieces that Susan and Melody have. It's a work in progress though, so I'm finding other spots for the ornaments until I have more than just a few.
Window and ornament shopping and Nativity scene that reminded me of all those Christmas trips to Opryland.
The ambiance was perfect. Tyler, Lucy and I braved the cold, but were rewarded with the sights and sounds of Christmas in the quintessential European medieval town.
Lucy and the giant dog toy and a random lighted store.
On the left is a famous Rothenburg "Schnee Ball." After we bought it jokes ala Alec Baldwin in the SNL Christmas skit "Delicious Dish" ensued. Oh and "The Knights that say,'Schnee'" after that. The things I do to keep Tyler awake in the car. It tasted like pie crust and Taco Bell twisty things (yum) - next time I'm getting chocolate. On the right are some of the many Christmas ornaments we bought. My goal is to fill our apothecary jar with fun round ornaments. It's my twist on the centerpieces that Susan and Melody have. It's a work in progress though, so I'm finding other spots for the ornaments until I have more than just a few.
1 comment:
Hope to see you'll while you are here!You have been on TV at least twice.With a cake like that why do you need cookies???DO NOT forget the weiner dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Uncle Sonny
Post a Comment